1. I’m still alive.
2. I’ve been horribly neglectful.
3. The reason for the above is that I’ve been either writing furiously and feverishly on one of my two projects (yes, there are two now, but one needs a composer… Does anyone know a composer?) or tearing my hair out, quite literally, with frustration at not managing to write.
4. After years of reluctance, I’ve finally started watching the Harry Potter films. I’m a huge fan of the books – they changed my life. I might not have become such a reader if not for them. But now, after so long of refusing to watch the films, I’ve agreed to. The first part of the seventh film is coming out in September, I believe, and damn if I don’t want to have something Harry Potter-ish to look forward to. I’ve just finished watching the third film, and I must say that more than anything else, I’m finding great hilarity in them.
5. I do hope that starting today I’ll stop being quite so neglectful.
6. I went to a perfectly marvelous cabaret on Saturday. It was perfectly marvelous. You see, we do have some creative people in Israel!
7. I’m currently reading The Picture of Dorian Gray.
8. And Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
9. I’m hoping to start taking voice lessons. Hopefully this will lead me back to guitar as well, and eventually to drama too. I know it’s ridiculous, but I can’t help it – I feel the need to try and be creative in every way possible. I want to take drawing lessons, too. *sigh*
10. It’s 1:27 AM in Israel, I’m tired, and I’m going to bed. Goodnight, lovelies.
4 thoughts on “Ten Things”
The Order of the Phoenix was probably my favorite of all Harry Potter books! 🙂 I’m looking forward to the next movie as well.
Glad to know you’re alive & well! 🙂 And good to hear that you’re writing- congratulations on coming up with the second project! I always work on two projects simultaneously, this way if I get stuck with one of them, I can move to the other one and keep on working.
I have to say, I love Harry Potter. It may be the only movie that I wanted to watch, after reading the books. While they leave a lot out, I still think they do a great job!
Why are you in Israel?
Yay for writing furiously!!